Dallas County Conservation Board has taken action to designate trails on which the operation of other power-driven mobility devices (OPDMDs) by individuals with disabilities are not allowed or allowed with conditions and/or restrictions. Click here to read the board's resolution regarding OPDMDs.
Trail Assessment Worksheets
• TRAIL NAME: Forest Park Museum Prairie Trail (mowed path)
• TRAIL NAME: Hanging Rock Park Trails
• TRAIL NAME: High Trestle Trail
• TRAIL NAME: Kuehn Conservation Area Trails
• TRAIL NAME: Raccoon River Valley Trail (Waukee to Dawson)
• TRAIL NAME: Raccoon River Valley Trail (Waukee to Linden)
• TRAIL NAME: Sportsman Park Nature Trail
• TRAIL NAME: Trindle Park
• TRAIL NAME: Voas Nature Area
• TRAIL NAME: All trails not otherwise addressed in a separate assessment
Dallas County Conservation Board
14581 K Avenue
Perry, Iowa 50220
Office hours: M-F 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.