Dallas County provides resource information as a service to all members of the community. We attempt to verify the information and keep it current; however, if you find that any of the information is incorrect, please notify us at email@example.com. We do not endorse, recommend or evaluate resources, programs, providers or services; therefore, we do not guarantee the quality of the services provided by these organizations.
Please contact Dallas County Public Health - Health Navigation at 515-993-3750 for further assistance.
The Counseling Center
- Divisions:Mental Health/Salud Mental, Parenting/Crianza de los hijos
- Phone:(515) 421-4031
915 Main St.
Adel, IA 50003
- Youth Homes’ Counseling Center offers therapy services to youth up to age 21 and their family members.
- Therapy Services – Assessment & Individual, Family, and Group Therapy
- Children's Mental Health Waiver - Family and Community Support Services & In-Home Family Therapy
- Behavioral Health Intervention Services (BHIS) – Individual & Family
- Family Support