Dallas County provides resource information as a service to all members of the community. We attempt to verify the information and keep it current; however, if you find that any of the information is incorrect, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not endorse, recommend or evaluate resources, programs, providers or services; therefore, we do not guarantee the quality of the services provided by these organizations.
Please contact Dallas County Public Health - Health Navigation at 515-993-3750 for further assistance.
Crisis Intervention & Advocacy Center
- Divisions:Addictions/Adiccion, Basic Needs/Nesidades Basicos, Financial Assistance/Asistencia Financiero, Help Lines/Lineas de Ayuda, Housing/Viviendas, Support Groups/Grupos de Apoyo
PO Box 40
Adel IA 50003
800-400-4884 (24 Hour Domestic Abuse Crisis Line)
800-550-0004 (24 hour Sexual Assault Crisis Line)
• Services for those experiencing domestic violence and/or sexual assault
• Homelessness prevention; housing
• Addiction support group for women (W.E.A.L. Women Ending Addictions for Life)
• Abuse and violence prevention education programming for a variety of ages