Public Safety Scholarship Available - Dallas County Benevolent Association
The Dallas County Sheriff’s Benevolent is offering two $500 scholarships to any Dallas County high school senior that is wanting to go to college focusing in the public safety field.
There shall be no restriction on any applicant by reason of race, age, creed, color, sex or national origin. The only limitations are the following:
1) Applicants must be permanent Dallas County Iowa residents.
2) Scholarships are to be utilized at institutions of higher learning within Iowa.
3) Students must plan to be enrolled as full-time students 2019-2020 year.
4) Students must be eligible for admission to the school indicated on the application.
5) The field of study must be for Law Enforcement(criminal justice), Fire Sciences or EMT Paramedic
6) Students must be high school seniors attending school in Dallas County at the time of the application.
How to Apply
Applications are available at https://www.dallascountyiowa.gov/government/public-safety/sheriff/benevolent-association/scholarships-990. Fill out the application, upload the written essay and return all documentation by April 15th, 2019 (must be postmarked by this date if mailed).