Dallas County provides resource information as a service to all members of the community. We periodically verify the information for accuracy; however, if you find that any of the information is incorrect, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not endorse, recommend or evaluate resources, programs, providers or services; therefore, we do not guarantee the quality of the services provided by these organizations.
Have a business to submit? Follow the "Submit Your Business Online" link below. Businesses will be reviewed and posted at the discretion of Dallas County Public Health. Business photos will not be published.
Contact Dallas County Public Health - Health Navigation at 515-993-3750 for further assistance.
Donated Dental Services
- Category:Disabilites/Discapacidad, Dental/Dentales, Financial Assistance/Asistencia Financiero
- Address:Serves Dallas County
- Phone:(515) 251-8000 Website:https://dentallifeline.org/iowa/
People who feel they might qualify are welcome to apply online at: https://dentallifeline.org/iowa/ or they may request an application be mailed to them by calling 888.235.5826
• DDS volunteers provide comprehensive treatment to eligible patients
• Volunteers do not provide emergency services
Applicants must lack adequate income to pay for dental care and:
• Have a permanent disability, or
• Are elderly: age 65 or older, or
• Qualify as medically fragile
Applicants who have questions about this program can visit their website or call the Iowa DDS Coordinator, Diane Wells, at 515.251.8000