Dallas County provides resource information as a service to all members of the community. We periodically verify the information for accuracy; however, if you find that any of the information is incorrect, please notify us at email@example.com. We do not endorse, recommend or evaluate resources, programs, providers or services; therefore, we do not guarantee the quality of the services provided by these organizations.
Have a business to submit? Follow the "Submit Your Business Online" link below. Businesses will be reviewed and posted at the discretion of Dallas County Public Health. Business photos will not be published.
Contact Dallas County Public Health - Health Navigation at 515-993-3750 for further assistance.
Emergency Response Systems (aka Lifeline)
- Category:Aging/Para Personas Edades 55 Anos Y Mayor, Disabilites/Discapacidad, Medical/Medico
- Address:Serves Dallas County
Following are a list of agencies/companies in the area who offer emergency response systems:
*Medicare does not cover the cost of these systems.
- ADT Home Health Security Services Des Moines: www.adt.com/foryourhome/productsservices/homehealthsecurity, 888-746-7238
- Alert1 Medical Alert Systems: www.alert-1.com, 800-693-5433
- Apria Alert: www.apriadirect.com/apria-alert, 11224 Aurora Ave., Urbandale, IA 50322, 888-982-7742
- At-Home Care Company LifeAid: 1513 N. Ankeny Boulevard, Suite 4, Ankeny, IA 50023, 515-292-2650
- Iowa Home Care Lifeline: www.iowahomecare.com, 2500 University Ave, West Des Moines, IA 50266, 877-422-7342
- Philips Lifeline Mercy Medical Center: www.lifelinesys.com, www.mercydesmoines.org, 800-543-3546 ext. 2953, 866-674-9900 ext. 4395
- Safety Choice Comfort Keepers: www.comfortkeepers.com, 1300 Metro East Dr., Suite 128, Pleasant Hill, IA 50327, 515-243-0011